Talk with an expert about your Carmel Valley home.
We are experts on Carmel Valley real estate, not only because we live in Carmel Valley (and have for over 28 years), but because we focus our real estate business on Carmel Valley. We study its market and trends. We know the local inventory, both past and present. Most importantly, we have extensive real estate experience to ensure a smooth transaction. It’s always best to hire an expert when selling your home, and we’re certified in a variety of real estate specialties. We have a great reputation, and we’ve been recognized as one of the top-producing agents in Carmel Valley for the past several years.
We know the Carmel Valley community inside and out. Not only have we visited most of the Carmel Valley homes that have come on the market over the past several years but we’ve also studied the subdivisions, floor plans, and amenities. There’s a big difference between viewing homes online and actually being inside them. Photos are great, but in many cases they show only the highlights of a home, not the disadvantages. Our knowledge of Carmel Valley homes allows us to price yours properly and negotiate more effectively on your behalf.
We help to prepare your home for the market. We provide staging, twilight photos, and a virtual tour all at no cost to you! After pricing your home, we show it to thousands of agents and buyers. Marketing a home is about maximum exposure. The more buyers who see your home, the better. We customize a marketing plan to position your home strategically. For every
listing, we design custom flyers, direct mail pieces, newspaper ads, e-cards, and extensive Internet ads featuring professional, twilight photos and a virtual tour.
No agent provides more than we do for Carmel Valley sellers!
It takes a lot more to sell a home than putting out a sign and being listed on the MLS! There are three critical elements to successfully selling a home:
- Preparing the home: We provide free staging by an accredited stager, free twilight photos, and a free virtual tour of your home.
- Marketing the home: Our multi-media approach reaches agents and buyers via print and online advertising.
- Closing the sale: We are strong negotiators with the expertise to hold the deal together.
With a husband-and-wife team, you get two experienced agents for the price of one. Our diversified skills complement each other and directly benefit you, the seller.
Your home is represented by Coldwell Banker, the nation’s #1 real estate brand. The Coldwell Banker global network spans 43 countries and includes over 3,000 offices and 86,000 agents. No real estate company has coverage like this.
- We’ve won the International President’s Premier Award, which recognizes the Top 1% of sales agents internationally.
- Over 50 Coldwell Banker agents work out of the Carmel Valley Coldwell Banker office.
- We’re certified experts in negotiation, relocation, short sales, foreclosure, and housing for seniors.
We have a full-time, in-house support staff that includes a loan officer, a marketing specialist, an administrative assistant, a transaction coordinator, and a notary. We don’t screen phone calls; you speak directly with us.
We live and work in Carmel Valley (and have for over 28 years).
Beware of discount and out-of-area agents. Discount commission rates often come with hidden costs that erode any savings. Out-of-area agents can’t compete with our local knowledge of the Carmel Valley community.
- We sell more homes in Carmel Valley than any other Coldwell Banker agent.
- We raised our three sons in Carmel Valley, and all three attended local schools.
- Over 95% of our listings are in Carmel Valley, allowing us to focus our time and marketing dollars more effectively.
We know Carmel Valley inside and out. We’ve been inside many homes here, either as the listing agent or on real estate caravans. We know the subdivisions, the neighborhoods, the floor plans, and the schools.
Our multi-media marketing reaches agents and buyers wherever they are.
We reach out to agents and buyers via print and online marketing. We host caravans and weekly open houses, so agents and buyers can tour your home, experience its best features, and check out any upgrades. We attend pitch sessions and attend caravans hosted by other agents, so we know what homes are competing with yours.
- Full-color property flyer, featuring a written description and a floor plan.
- Two-page feature in our monthly newsletter, The Carmel Valley Market Report, mailed to all 14,000+ homes.
- Listing in View – San Diego County/Temecula Valley, a real estate magazine distributed monthly to 1.3 million readers.
- Listing in View – China, a real estate magazine distributed to Beijing, Hong Kong, and Shanghai.
- Newspaper ads in the Carmel Valley News and the San Diego Union-Tribune.
- Full-color ad in Dream Homes magazine.
- Unmatched Internet exposure on over 700 partner websites.
- Enhanced and optimum positioning of your listing on all websites.
- Coldwell Banker HomeBase online transaction management system for immediate agent notifications via cell phone.
- Custom email blasts to 2,400 local agents and 42,000 San Diego agents.
- Listing on local MLS to reach 17,000 agents.
Sample of Charles and Farryl Moore Team Sales
|Haven Brook Place||$1,625,000|
|Saddle Mountain Court||$1,475,000|
|Smith Cayon Court*||$1,450,000|
|Coach Horse Court||$1,440,000|
|Ashley Falls Court||$1,415,000|
|Sunset Point Way||$1,411,250|
|Saddle Mountain Court||$1,400,000|
|Lone Cypress Place||$1,340,000|